Friday, November 23, 2007

on the road

It was not an easy travel.....I woke upat 5:30am....goout at 6:00am....a dog barked at me suddenly...Ifound no Taxi till about 5minutes passed..i reached Tell A'Afar garage after hearing some bullets...found it empty..but one carwith an old man...Iwasfrightened because of the ruined buildings around....and because there were no people around...so....the oldman noticing am anxious...offered a high price...and I tried to argue...but...I take it....Iwan not in the mood of taking any pictures....during the jurney the oldman askedmeabout if i carry Dollars because he willhide them for me to help save them if some theives appear on the road...I get paranoid..but I startto ask the man about his familly...then about his sons...he got one...and he startto speak with some sighs...his son doesn't work...this oldman may think that young people are worthless......this oldman is...I don't know....but hear this..in the middle of the road the car start to make a loud noise and he stoped in the middleof no where....oh God....anyway it was a real problem in the car..nota faked one as Ithought....he found me another car...a freind of him...was driving behind us....and I changed the car...I inter Syria at last after great anxiety ...my anxiety decrease...so I took these pictures about the road from the Syrian borderto alKamishly...another Syrian city from where I will take another car...

No comments: