Saturday, September 08, 2007

FREE ASSOCIATION (part 1)

well....i think i got many to say......and i was chosing the best way to say it....and that is by connecting the things in mind with things from outside and pictures by creating a post....but in this series...series of free association....i will let my mind say what it want....like it want.....

i got to tell you that am hearing now a song...by George Michael....he sais...soemthing like I've had enough of dangers, people on the street, am looking out for angels, just trying to find some piece, ......and then he speaks to his teacher...yeah...his teacher...is that teacher a male? or a female? anyway he seems to love that teacher....and i loved my biology teacher when i was 13 years old....she was a female....well....loving someone older than us when we were teenagers means that we are searching for a parent maybe....that what some says....maybe true.....i don't want to make it long especially they phoned me now want me to go to the ward because of 2 new admissions...bye...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. Sami, I loved my biology tracher when I was 14! His name was Mr. Marzo (March in Spanish) and he was so nice and handsome too...ah, teachers....I don't think my husband has any idea the effect he has on his students (he is a history teacher). I think many students have loved him through the years...

Thanks for the new entries, ex-cel-lent...
always, tracy

Anonymous said...

Hi Dr. Sami,
I just discovered the most beautiful, touching song on another site, here are some of the lyrics...


" Sing me to sleep
Sing me to sleep
then leave me alone
Don't try to wake me in the
morning
'Cause I will be gone
Don't feel bad for me
I want you to know
Deep in the cell of my heart
I will feel so glad to go".

It has a lovely lullabye jingle sound at the end...

Just a free association from me, well actually a stolen one, from PA's blog.

as always, tracy