Friday, July 06, 2007

Electricity

I was sitting in the chair of my hair dresser when electricity went off...he went to the corner...done something...it came back....then after few minutes this accur again...up to four times....and each time electricity went off he went to the corner and do that something and electricity came back....
He don't like talking to much...so i did not ask....when he end with me...I went to that conrner and saw this thing...
These are the electricity lines he got for his shop...
He got 5 lines...one is from the national supply to the shops (the only one in before 1991), the next one is from the commercial electricity generators owned by people, next one is from national supply to his nearby home (he managed to take a wire from his home), the other is from the commercial supply to his home....the fifths is from ..I forgot actually...
he smiled to me and said but I will get rid of all these...I will have a line from the nationa;l supply o the lights of streets !!!

No comments: